Five-Batch Mozzarella Biscuits are concise–simply put together in a hurry–for a small number so there are no leftovers to get stale. If you don’t have many to cook for, this’ll work!
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Measure 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon baking soda.
- Use a whisk or blend with a large serving fork to do the job just right!
- Cube and “clump-in” 3 1/2 tablespoons salted real butter for good flaky-buttery biscuits.
- Start mashing!
- Add a handful of mozzarella cheese.
- Fork the mozzarella into the flour mixture.
- Add a well of whole buttermilk; approximately 3/8 cup.
- Gently press down with the fork. Add just a little more buttermilk if needed.
Form with fingers into 5 portions. Place in a buttered casserole dish. These must be sticky for a soft and slight crunch on top after they’re baked. If they’re not moist before baking, brush on buttermilk and then bake until golden.
Song & Artist: There is Power by Lincoln Brewster